Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mummy and Me Tag!!!!


1. What is something mum always says to you? "Goodnight, sleeptight, don't let the bed bugs bite"

2. What makes mum happy? "when I win some awards"

3. What makes mum sad? "when I don;t brush my teeth"

4. How does mum make you laugh? "tells jokes"

5. What was mum like as a child? "she looked like me"

6. How old is your mum? "31"

7. How tall is your mum? "as tall as the lamp that we have"

8. What is your mummy's favorite thing to do? "play with you" and "do craft"

9. What does your mum do when you're not around? "do her jobs at home and go shopping"

10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? "play instruments in the background and someone else can sing"

11. What is your mum really good at? "craft" "playing games"

12. What is your mum not very good at? "singing"

13. What does your mum do for her job? "She teaches the kinder kids"

14. What is your mum's favorite food? "lasagne and macaroni and cheese" (I think these are her favourites!!!)

15. What makes you proud of your mum? "being good" "helping mum do the washing"

16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Belle from Beauty and the Beast"

17. What do you and your mum do together? "sometimes we talk to each other, we ride bikes and do craft"

18. How are you and your mum the same? "We both have the same hair"

19. How are you and your mum different? "Mum's got freckles on her arms and I only have them on my face"

20. How do you know your mum loves you? "because she takes care of me and tells me that she loves me everyday"

This was to cute!

We tag Madison, Courtney and Wyatt!

No comments: