Thursday, July 31, 2008
10 YEARS AGO -
I would be 21 years old in 1998. I had been working in early childhood for a year. I was heavily into the young adult scene, going to institute, going to YSA convention and had heaps of friends. My parents never saw me!!!
5 YEARS AGO - I would be 26 and married for almost 3 years. At 26 now, I would have Brooklyn, 2.5years and Jacob would have been 2 months old. We would also be making plans to go to America to visit Jay's family - a big highlight in my life so fare!
5 MONTHS AGO - Just starting my job as a kindergarten teacher. Brooklyn starting Grade 1 and Jacob starting 3 year old kinder. Little did I know I was about to have the worst back pain of my life!!!
5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TOMORROW
1) Go to spotlight and get my craft supplies for my project.
2) Finish the grocery shopping and put the items away
3) Help Jason assemble our new chicken house! Yay!!
4) Help Brooklyn prepare a scripture for Primary
5) Prepare dinner for everyone
5 BAD HABITS
1) spending too much time on the computer
2) eating too much Chocolate
3) Drinking too much Pepsi
4) watching mindless television
5) smothering my kids with kisses!!!!!!
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1) Croydon Rd, Croydon
2) GoldCoast, Queesland
3) Croydon, Victoria
4) Blackburn Road, Mooroolbark
5) Freeport, Illinois (for 8 weeks!)
5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) it has taken me 6 years to finish my degree an raise my kids!
2) When I'm in the mood, I love country music!
3) I love making my own cards and invitations!
4) I love taking photographs, I always have my camera in my handbag!
5) I still fall for my brother's pranks! I'm so gullable!
5 people I tag - Marybeth, Tara, Danica, Melany and Kelli
2. What makes mum happy? "me"
3. What makes mum sad? "cause I eat all the food from the fridge"
4. How does mum make you laugh? "you make silly faces"
5. What was mum like as a child? "like Charlotte - like a baby!"
6. How old is your mum? "10"
7. How tall is your mum? "long like Daddy"
8. What is your mummy's favorite thing to do? "go on the computer and say stories and do silly things"
9. What does your mum do when you're not around? "you cry when I'm gone"
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? "cooking"
11. What is your mum really good at? "telling stories"
12. What is your mum not very good at? "you can't run cause your back's sore"
13. What does your mum do for her job? "you play"
14. What is your mum's favorite food? "Chicken's"
15. What makes you proud of your mum? "when I'm good"
16. If your mum were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Charlotte"
17. What do you and your mum do together? "go for bike rides"
18. How are you and your mum the same? "we are a family"
19. How are you and your mum different? "you're a girl and I'm a boy"
20. How do you know your mum loves you? " you give me kisses"
Friday, July 11, 2008
I am so sick of the music but on it goes everyday!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Brooklyn bundles up for the ice arena, even though the sun was shining!
This is our yarra river through the centre of town, surrounded by beautiful parks and jogging tracks. It is quite pretty but quite load and busy! Me, I'm a country girl, I need quiet and more space!
Megan couldn't get enough of the dips!
We had hot dogs with all kinds of toppings you could load up youself. Raw onions, Cooked onions, cheese, bacon, Jason's homemade sweet pickle relish, mustards, BBQ sauce, sweet chilli sauce....the list goes on!
For sweets we had chocolate Brownies, cupcakes, cheese cake and apple pie with ice-cream! MMMMmmmmm delicious!
We'll I'm full and so was all the family! Until next year! Or at least till Thanksgiving!!!!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Joshua 24:15 I love this scriture!