Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been tagged again!

Here we go..............
10 YEARS AGO -
I would be 21 years old in 1998. I had been working in early childhood for a year. I was heavily into the young adult scene, going to institute, going to YSA convention and had heaps of friends. My parents never saw me!!!

5 YEARS AGO - I would be 26 and married for almost 3 years. At 26 now, I would have Brooklyn, 2.5years and Jacob would have been 2 months old. We would also be making plans to go to America to visit Jay's family - a big highlight in my life so fare!

5 MONTHS AGO - Just starting my job as a kindergarten teacher. Brooklyn starting Grade 1 and Jacob starting 3 year old kinder. Little did I know I was about to have the worst back pain of my life!!!

5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TOMORROW
1) Go to spotlight and get my craft supplies for my project.
2) Finish the grocery shopping and put the items away
3) Help Jason assemble our new chicken house! Yay!!
4) Help Brooklyn prepare a scripture for Primary
5) Prepare dinner for everyone

5 BAD HABITS
1) spending too much time on the computer
2) eating too much Chocolate
3) Drinking too much Pepsi
4) watching mindless television
5) smothering my kids with kisses!!!!!!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1) Croydon Rd, Croydon
2) GoldCoast, Queesland
3) Croydon, Victoria
4) Blackburn Road, Mooroolbark
5) Freeport, Illinois (for 8 weeks!)

5 THINGS PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) it has taken me 6 years to finish my degree an raise my kids!
2) When I'm in the mood, I love country music!
3) I love making my own cards and invitations!
4) I love taking photographs, I always have my camera in my handbag!
5) I still fall for my brother's pranks! I'm so gullable!

5 people I tag - Marybeth, Tara, Danica, Melany and Kelli