Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My new project!!!

My mum, sisters, and a few of my friends have started a craft group. Last month we met together for an afternoon of crafty projects. We decided to make a wall plaque that displayed our favourite scriptures. I chose Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. We chose our papers, ribbons and embellishments to decorate and made great copies of some small pictures of the Savior. It took a few hours (of me getting up and down all the time to protect my back, I could only sit for about 30mins at a time) of fun, inspiration and food to come up with the finished product. What do you think?

Excuse the messy writing on the walls behind it (Every single wall in the house needs re painting!)
Joshua 24:15 I love this scriture!


This plaque hangs next to the front door of the house. So we all get to look at it each time we leave the house. It's a great scripture to be thinking about when you leave each day. Jason loves it. He wants me to make some more for the children's bedrooms. My mum made one that said "I am a Child of God" to hang in her nursery. So I think I might make one each for the kids's rooms. In my spare time I bet! But it was fun! Stay tuned for our next project!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

That is beautiful! So how did you make it, what is the plaque made of?