Saturday, June 28, 2008

We had lunch with my family for Jacob's birthday.

Jacob eagerly awaits his birthday gifts from his grandparents, aunties and uncles.
We went for an ice cream cake this year to feed everyone and Jacob's eyes almost popped out of his head.
Cousin Madison watches over eagerly as Jacob blows out his candles and then.... get's to work opening his presents. Again Thomas the Tank Engine was a big hit. with everything from Thomas pjyamas to tracks to jackets and lunch boxes. everything was Thomas the Tank Engine.

Nanny Susie even made her homemade Thomas the Tank Engine birthday card!
My gorgeous boy. He's growing up too fast!



Uncle Scott already into the food. He loves his ribbon bread!





My beautiful baby sister, Morgan and me with a mouthful of food! Lovely!




Sorry these are so late being posted. As you guys now I have had some major back struggles that have seen me with 6 weeks off work and not being able to sit in a computer chair. I have since fully recovered, am back at work and ready to go so I'm trying to catch up on the last 2 months worth of photos.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I"m so glad you are doing better! We all love see the pictures! By the way, Hailey tagged Brooklyn. Check out the questions on my blog.