Saturday, June 28, 2008

Chuckles and Giggles the Clowns!

As part of the family day care program that Mum works for, the carers and children in the area had the chance to see Chuckles and Giggles clown act at the local community centre. These two clowns were great, with plenty of jokes and lots of fun. I went along with Mum and we took both Charlotte and Jacob as well as cousins Madison and Megan (my brothers children).

The show went for about 45 minutes and surprisingly kept everyones attention. I love this action shot of Jacob. He laughed himself silly with all the practical jokes.
Nanny Susie and Charlotte enjoy the show

Now for the life of me I have no idea how this trick worked. The clown put 2 tissues into a metal camping sauspan, pushed the lid on and when she opened the lid, out came 2 white doves!!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

That is awesome! What fun!