Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

Well Thanksgiving has rolled around again and Jason is eagerly preparing his first ever own cooked turkey!
I don't know what I would do without him. He seems to bake even more than I do and let me tell you he is very good at it! These seems to be nothing that he can't acheive when he puts his mind to it!

And Voila!!!!!!!! A beautifully roasted turkey that was so succulent, the meat just fell away!

Jason carves his first own cooked turkey!



Let me explain the small child as big as the turkey on the table. This is Tarkyn Jones - he's 1 week old and is the newest brother to our God-daughter Hannah Jones. We all gathered to help Jason celebrate Thanksgiving.


Family and Friends!


Our Elders - One from Michigan, the other from Utah! Loved the sweet potatoes with marshmellows?!?!?! We were all game enough to give it a try! and surprisingly they were exceptional! Thanks Lisa!

I want to wish everybody a happy Thanksgiving. We have so so much to be greatful for and I love getting together as the large family we are and take a moment to remember the Savior and all the blessings we do have in our busy but dedicated lives!











No comments: