Friday, December 12, 2008

Mooroolbark Ward Christmas Party......

Well Mum has been called to Ward activities committee and has a great team to work with and threw a fantastic family Christmas BBQ at the chapel last weekend. My Dad (in the black Bah Humbug hat!!!) is also on the committe and was in charge of his team of merry men cooking sausages, patties and chicken kebabs for about 300 people. Our Bishop (in the green shirt) was a great sport. He has his four boys in Primary and loves to organise family ward activities! When the rained stopped there were even rides on Dad's lawnmower that had a specifically designed trailer to carry Santa and the children around the grounds!

There were crafts for the younger children as well in the Nursery room. It was great. We have 35 children in our primary and currently I am serving as first councillor in Primary. I love it. There were letters to Santa to write, paper doves to make, necklaces to make, face painting and crafts to paint, all run by fantastic YSA and YW's. Here Brooklyn patiently waits her turn after Megan to paint!


Aren't they angels with their dinner! Charlotte, Jacob, Madison and Megan!

Chow time! The hords line up and fill their plates to the limit. It was fantastic. The meat was beautiful and it was great to see all the salads the sisters had made. I made a potato salad and their were at least 5 others that were better than mine!

Dinner time!
Aren't they pretty. From R-L my sister in law Lauren, my sister Courtney, Lauren's sister Courtney and my sister Morgan. Confused yet? Well they look pretty anyway?!?!?!

More photos to come - cause Santa arrived after my camera died!






1 comment:

Smith Family said...

What a fun Christmas party, I wish ours was that fun.