Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas blog fun!

Well I got tagged so here we go...........

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."
1 Embarrassing Moment : I was singing with my preschool class a few weeks ago. The Cd was broken so I decided to try and sing it myself. Anyway, through the song you are supposed to repeat the song at least 3 times. So I ask the kids "Okay shall we do it again now?" really excited like. One of the boys turns to me and says and I quote "No, let's not do that again!" My assistant though it was hilarious - guess I will never make money from my singing!
2 Best Friends - Well, they would have to be my sisters Courtney and Morgan, but could also be my sister in laws - Tara and Lauren. I'm pretty lucky
3 things I buy regulary - Milk. bread and bleach!!!!
4 Places I want to go - back to the US, England, to the beach and to the country!
5 Goals for the upcoming year - To extend our carport, to build our deck, to pay extra off the mortgage, to lose some weight and to get to the temple more often!
6 things people don't know about me - I love country music, I don't like the
dark, I hate the city, Rockmelon makes me gag, My favourite show is Brothers and Sisters.
7 Things I would never say - Chocolate is bad for you, No, I'm not a fan of Christmas!, You stay up as long as you want, The bigger the shed the better, Yes dear you can build a miniture railway threw the house like the RACV ad!
8 Things I love about the christmas season - Being with family, eating myself stupid, opening presents with the kids, Putting the tree and lights up, Jay has 3 weeks off, having our traditional christmas family devotion, summer vacation and eating myself stupid again!
9 Things I say to my kids - Don't hit your sister/ brother, Clean it up, Bathtime, Eat your dinner, Leave them alone, Are you finished?, I love you, I'm proud of you!.
10 things I do alot - Eat, Clean, cook dinner, do washing, blog, scrapbook, watch movies with my hubby, do paperwork for Kinder, watch my kids play and ring my mum.
11 Things I would rather not live without - Jason, my kids, My home, my family, my toothbrush, deoderant, my scriptures, my camera, my computer, the temple and the Holy Ghost in my life.
12 people I tag - I'm not sure if I know 10 people who have blogs but anywho here we go - Courtney, Mum, Marybeth, Dancia, Kelli, Ashlee, Michelle S, Catherine, Sandy and anyone else who can be bothered! It was fun actually!

1 comment:

Melany said...

haha Well done love... Yes I'm checkin you out! I'm always checkin you out lol haaa

Love ya