Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jacob's birthday party!!!!

Jacob had a few of his friends from school over to my mum's house for a footy party this month. As you can see Jacob and his cousins all go for Melbourne Demons! I had mum, Tara and Scott helping me as they all love the footy! Although Scott did say we had had our quota of Collingwood supporters come. So Jacob's friends came dressed in their favourite footy team colours and we had games, tasty footy food, games and heaps of pressies!
 Jacob and his friends line up to pin the footy between the goal posts!
 Dessert!

 Charlotte has a go!!!!
 Present time! Look at that army of Demon supporters!!!!!

 Tara did an amazing job of the footy oval cake. The lolly buffet. I'm a bit of a fan these days!

 Uncle Scotty with Jacob's friends - 'Kick it to me!!!
 The budding birthday boy! Look at that toothless grin!
Happy birthday mate!!!!!!

No comments: