Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jacob's class party at Ace Space playcentre!!!!

Being pregnant with number 4, I was really not in the right frame of mind (putting it mildly!!!) to have lots of small children running around my small house so I opted for the local play centre where Jacob has always wanted to have a birthday party. Jacob invited a select few of his friends and that was the end of my organisation! It was fantastic. I didn't have to do a thing. All the food and drinks came out for everyone, they had a big ice cream cake to celebrate and even put together lolly bags for the kids.

Jacob up there somewhere!


Jacob and his friends hit the playground!


You know sometimes it is worth paying for convienience. As it turns out, I spent the night and next day in complete agony as my belly began to cramp like I had never felt. It turns out it was my belly ligaments beginning to stretch and expand. No one told me until they had finished that they get progressively worse with each child, coming from one of my friends - (a mother of 5 children.) Glad I didn't have a house to clean after a children's party!

No comments: