Friday, January 22, 2010

Brooklyn's Baptism.....Some pics

I've just realised that I never actually put up pictures from Brooklyn's baptism I know most of you have seen pictures on Facebook but here are some more that Charloote, our budding 3 year old photographer decided to take whilst holding the camera.
Me driving to the chapel. Lanor and Lauren pose for Charlotte.
Grandma smiles for Charlotte as we wait to start.
Poppy Jack




This what we look like when we're all in one place - thankyou so much for everyone's support on this special day!


How's this for a perfect picture - now tell me who had the camera Charlotte!

Preisthood representation on the Adams and McDonald sides of things! Impressive I thought! Brooklyn will never be able to date.......hahahaha!












1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I'm so glad Brooklyn had a wonderful baptism. And she has family who love and support her. Congradulations Brooklyn, we love you and think of you often.