Friday, September 11, 2009

Father's Day 2009 @ Adams'

I just wanted to say how much of a wonderful dinner we had at my parents this Father's Day. All the family came together to celebrate with a nice lamb/pork roast complete with crackling, mash, roast pumpkin and vegies. This was followed by a huge buffet of sweets.
Ijust want to tell my Dad that I love him very much and apprecieate the great example he is for me and my family. I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my 'Dad-in-law', Robert. Being half way across the world has not stopped you from being a great influence in our lives. We love you so much and look forward to the day when we can meet again for a visit!
Love and kisses!
Dad and Scott enjoy a nice Sunday roast.
Simon, Lauren, Charlotte and Jason chow down........

Charming!!!!!!


Everybody loves to eat...... my nama and Jeanie enjoy a Sunday roast. Below, a snapshot of the family gathering for a roast in the kitchen of my parents.



Tara, my sister in law is our family's resident cupcake queen so she did us the honour of making these great Father's day cakes. A cupcake for everyone and then she even made my Dad a lawnmover in celebration of my Dad.









No comments: