Sunday, August 16, 2009

Attack of the dreaded Headlice....................

I had to pick up Brooklyn from school this week for having headlice. When I arrived to pick her up, there were another 13 girls in the foyer waiting for parents. Brooklyn told me that her friends had already gone home. Here I was thinking I might get away with not having to treat her this year! Each winter she has had to come home with the same thing. And let me tell you it's a myth that they only like dirty hair because Brooklyn's hair is soooo thick that we wash it 3 times a week!
Anywho, so off we went to treat my whole family! Luckaly I was at my mum's house when the school rang and mum was happy to volunteer to help me treat the army! Thankyou mum!!!!!!
Nothing like a bit of gladwrap to keep your head warm. We're professionals here.

Arn't they beautiful.


I guess until these little critters attack next winter, that's all I need to say!

1 comment:

Courtney Handley said...

that second last photo of jacob with his tongue out looks JUST LIKE YOU, SARAH!!!