Thursday, June 11, 2009

How can one of the World's greatest inventions cause so many problems?

Well, you've probably noticed by now that I have been failing in my blog postings for a while now and there is a perfectly good reason for that! My computer has had a nervous breakdown!
We have been living with a virus on our computer for about 3 weeks now and have finally gotten rid of the problem. So for about three weeks I have not been able to upload any pictures, download any music, had my emails post-dated a month in advance and pop up galores. I couldn't even get onto my uni website to acess my homework.

So let's see if I can catch up! Over the last 2 months we've had heaps to blog about. So over the next weekend I will be slowly getting everyone backup to date.
We love you all and are all so happy to be back on line!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: