Monday, November 10, 2008

So here's what we got up to before we came home!

Now if you read further down you will find out that my husband and mother were skimming rocks at Lake Eildon when we went to explore! This is the fantastic result. Bit of advice - nobody go within a hundred feet of my mum when she's "skimming rocks"!!!! She accidently forgot to let go of her rock and smacked Jason square in the side of the head!!!!!! No hard feelings though, I know mum you were really worried! She really does love her in-laws, I promise! I knew there was a reason for bringin the first aid kit - just wasn't expecting this scenerio!!!Jason laughs it off and tells people that he now knows what it's like to be stoned. He's officially been stoned! All's good, it healed nicely but I have to say he had a killer headache for about 2 days!!! Not surprised really!

What a pro! Brooklyn has taken to fishing like you wouldn't believe. We had to cast a couple more lines before we went home today! Charlotte and Jacob enjoyed skimming rocks, as did mum and Jason - what great examples they were!




This is Lake Eildon for all of you who don't know. You can see where the water levels have been before but currently are at 34% capacity. They are just about to tighten restrictions here in Melbourne again, no more watering of anything outside! Jason and I are looking into getting a water tank soon! I need to water my roses and he needs to water his veggies! Anywho, We went exploring and found this great lookout. This is where we usually go canoeing.Brooklyn has her first fishing lesson with Jason. She was fantastic, picked it up really easy and has found the perfect pink fishing rod she wants to buy for christmas - we'll see! This river is at the back of the camping group we were staying at!


Now she goes solo.








1 comment:

ash_w said...

Sorry I had to laugh about Jason getting stoned. Poor guy being stoned by his mother in law....