Friday, October 3, 2008

Sleeping Angels!



Cousinly hugs for Charlotte and her cousin Megan!
When all is said and done they are very close!! Aren't they cute! All worn out!




I apologise for not writing in a while, we have had a bit of a rough few weeks. All three of my babies have had asthma and have been really sick. It's school holidays here as well so we're a little bored! But to add to this.....


last week I had a friend of mine from young adults lose his wife to illness. I have been a part of my friends spiritual journey from when he was baptised at 18, he's our age and have remained friends over the years. He married a lovely girl in the temple and they have 2 beautiful boys the same ages as Brooklyn and Jacob!


This experience has been rough for Jason and myself, we are the Godparents to his (my friend) neice so we are very close to the family!


I just wanted to let you all know that we love you and that in particular we miss Jason's family! I pray for my friend's boys daily at the moment and cannot imagine life without my children, without providing that love, nurturing and guidance that a mother gives all throughout their life. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and that He loves each and every one of us. You are all in our prayers!

No comments: