Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our newest craft afternoon!

So we've come to another craft Saturday afternoon. So after finishing the chicken house I was off to my mum's house for some great crafting! Here is (L-R) my sister Morgan, a friend from church Holly and my sister Courtney. Mum and I are sitting on the other side! Some friends were sick so the group was small today!


Courtney, my sister made these blocks for a friend who has just bought a new flat! When you look at them this way, they say JOY across the front, HOPE in red accross the front and LOVE accross the top. She's so clever, we've all put our orders in! Morgan also made a hanging for her friends to try and liven up their place. I don't have any photos though. Her's had some gorgeous pics of the temple and some beautiful quotes for a nice wall hanging!


So here's what I made!

Each hanging has the phrase - A Daughter of Heavenly Father. One for Charlotte and one for Brooklyn.



I'm so sorry they are all sideways! I wanted each of the kids to have something special in their rooms just for them, that brought them closer to remembering the Savior each time they saw it! I think I acheived it!



Please ignore my hair, it looks awful. I was having a bad hair day!!! HEHEHE!! Especially after crawling around making the chicken house!

Mum finished her peice to hang in her nursery! It says I am a Child of God in these bright funky colours, I love it!

It was a great afternoon. Stay tuned for the next episode six weeks from now!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

You girls are so crafty, I love, love, love it! I wish i could join your group. What a great idea!

Michelle Simmons said...

Why am I not on your list of bloggers?? haha. Hope all is well. You guys are always doing something fun.. Miss and love you all...
M-