Monday, December 24, 2007

Brooklyn's 6th Birthday party with her school friends








We had about 20 kids from Brooklyn's class around to Brooklyn's Nana's house (ours is way to small) for Brooklyn's birthday. IT WAS MAD! Not sure I'll do that agin in a hurry. We had a Haiwiian beach party, even though it rained. Brooklyn's auntie made birthday cakes in the shape of flip flops and we played games like limbo, pass the parcel and had a treasure hunt in Nana's garden. We had frogs in a pond jelly cups and haiwiian pizza and much more. Brooklyn got a stack load of presents. It's funny though, I've spent all this time being selective of the types of Bratz dools she gets (she's into Bratz) and the main theme of her presents were all Bratz and some interestingly dressed ones at that! Oh well she loved them. And she knows! Next year I think I'll take 2 or 3 girls to the movies I think. What do you reakon? I'm exhausted just writing this!

No comments: