Friday, October 12, 2007

Tara's 30th Birthday Murder Mystery Party

We had a great Murder Mystery dinner party game for my sister in law's 30th birthday in September. the story was about launching new chocolates from a company and someone poisoned one of the chocolates. Jason played a rich American investor so we made him from Texas. He was so good at his role. He's even wearing a real cowboys hat from the states that Tara's dad bought whilst visiting. I am playing a 40- something "socialite" heiress to the company . Gosh it was fun.
Here are my parents, Sue and David on the right. Dad played a male model and mum played a female model, the face of the company! The girl on the left is Lauren my other sister in law and she played a writer. And our friend Holly in the middle is the fitness instructor. So cute.
Here is Jason again enjoying the company of my brother Simon, married to Lauren (before). Simon played Laurens assistant and did a great Clark Kent impression. Mark on the left played a Latin dance instructor. Smooth!
Here's the birthday girl! My sister in law Tara and husband my twin brother Scott. Scott played the chocolateir chef and Tara played the woman who died!
Brothers, who'd have them. They looked great! Scott was actually the killer and not one person got the right answer. I guessed Lauren the writer.!
Anyway, we ate ourselves stupid and had a great night.

No comments: